Takes one to know one

daslied

Regarding Jacko ...

I'm not going to pretend like I care more about those kids than their parents do. You don't find it fishy that they are willing to let their child sleepover at a stranger's home, who happens to be a multi-millionare and alledged child molester, unchaperoned? The fact is that Michael Jackson is a prime target for scandals, and I am just as skeptical - even cynical - of the parents' and media's intentions. Taking that into consideration, if you couldn't find the underlying humor in my post, then to each his own ...

BTW, I wasn't following his trial on a day-to-day basis, because like most people I wasn't really concerned about it. In addition, I certainly do not take everything the story-hungry media tells me about a celebrity at face value.

I agree - what a loser! Instead of admiring a humanitarian like MJ, let's celebrate the Jim Morrisson's (arrested for underage sex, public exposure) and the Keith Richards (weak minded druggo).

i don't think any of those things are in par with child molestation!

In any case, I kind of agree with nobody home about the parents, not suggesting that i think mj was innocent or anything, it just seems very odd that reasonable parents would ever let their kinds stay over some unknown celebrity's house!

Edited by Guest

Yes, there are sick parents out there that would do anything for money....On one of those law programs on tv...I forgot which one..law and order maybe...this couple that lived next door to a previously known sex offender, offered their child to him for the money.....that is sick..I know it's a fictional story, but the sad truth is that is does happen.