Superbowl Predictions

Kevin

The half time show was okay. I think it should have been more of a spectacle, though. It's the Superbowl, for chrissakes. I am in agreement that Mick needs to hang up the baby doll t-shirts. The sight of his belly button didn't do a thing for me. But on the upside, my 2 year old daughter and I had a spectacular dance off to "Satisfaction". She had the "hey hey hey"s, "no no no"s and rampant finger pointing down pat. :laughing:

The Steelers victory was a mixed blessing for me. I was cheering for Seattle (primarily because I like Mike Holmgren the former coach of my beloved Packers) but I won my office pool since I picked the Steelers to win (24 to 10). I feel sorry for Matt Hasselbeck. If his receivers had not had dropsy and if the refereeing had not been so one sided, PERHAPS the result would have been different. As they say, statistics are for losers.

It appears that Jerramy Stevens can talk the talk but he can't walk the walk. That's enough cliches for now.

They needed more shots of Keith. And, more shots of the guitars. Mick just wanted to show off his girly figure.

and more shots of tequila for me to just get through the spectacle that is a way-too-far-over-the-hill-to-still-be-shaking-his-tiny-hiney Mick. Blecch.