Superbowl Predictions

Kevin

Dolphins 14, Redskins 7......no, wait, that was Super Bowl VII....okay then...mmmmm...

Steelers 24, Seahawks 15. What a coincidence...I'll win 400 bucks if that's the final score. Watch for Joey Porter to dominate the game on defense, creating a BIG fumble late in the game while Seattle is attempting to come back.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :confused: :confused:

:laughing: :laughing: ... or "Respectable " ?

I was wondering this very thing this morning : I'll bet "Start Me Up " and "Satisfaction" as they would have the broadest appeal ( and be most well known ) for those who like them as well as ...the others . Any other calls ? A medley ? :P

I'm gonna guess "Rough Justice" or "Tumbling Dice". I'd say "Oh No, Not You Again", but that has a couple f-bombs in it, too.

They're actually taking bets in Vegas on what they're gonna open with. I'm thinking both the bookies and the Stones could make a bundle on that one. All they have to do is "have a little talk" with Mick and have them open with "Little Indian Girl".

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Got the pre-game , now : Steelers 'look' more confident and pumped , Seahawks a little reserved ...

Hey , pretty good first drive so far -- no nerves ...( Sack) Oh, well ... :P

Pop ! I love a good beer buzz in the morning ... :)

Edited by Guest
the fluidity of the game

Wow . What a def. chess game ( and careless off. so far .. ) : 4th and 6inches , the Seahawks punt -- even with the best RB in the NFL this year -- R-E-S-P-E-C-T ! -- or their ' chicken' . :)

It was really nice of the NFL to provide a little entertainment before ( and after ) The Stones concert ... Lovin' the little Stones ditties between plays ! :thumbsup: :drummer: :guitar:

Revised prediction , now : Seahawks 17 / Steelers 13

The fix is in . }:( B.S. TD and tons of penalties ... Bring on the Stones !

PS : D . Jackson : stay inbounds , please . Seattle is starting to panic ...

Ahhh ! The time has come ... great stage !

Edited by Guest
the best half -time ever ...

I watched part of it, and thought it was a rather boring super bowl. Ah well. No Northwest pride this year.

The Stones were pretty good. Mick Jagger's arms looked like my grandma's arms. I liked his little dance things he did. I wonder how much longer they'll be playing for?

The Stones were pretty good. Mick Jagger's arms looked like my grandma's arms.

Two things: 1) He sounded to me like he was totally out of breath when singing "Satisfaction" and it made my lungs hurt; 2) in homage to another thread here, THAT is old, not sexy, not attractive. It's the reversal, Batman, of your "older is unsexy" thing. Mick is just flat uuuugly.

Two things: 1) He sounded to me like he was totally out of breath when singing "Satisfaction" and it made my lungs hurt; 2) in homage to another thread here, THAT is old, not sexy, not attractive. It's the reversal, Batman, of your "older is unsexy" thing. Mick is just flat uuuugly.

Oh, I agree. It was strange, I saw Mick's arms, and he wanted everyone to think about sex and drugs and rock n roll, but it made me think about having supper at grandma's house.