-It-

MuzikTyme

-It-

For some reason, It knew. It always knew. In fact, It knew only that It couldn't have any thought about anything other than what It saw just immediately then. It was the only reason! The only thing It could possibly know was absolutely nothing!

Nothingness.

It was truly nothing but It became aware! For countless eons of no beginnings or ends It finally became aware. It was because It was the only thing, ever, to truly understand nothing. Every thought of It now had anything and anything imaginable became reality for It! It was the only thing imaginable.

But It knew It needed something besides everything and anything imaginable. You see, It couldn't imagine anything because It had never seen anything, since the time It became aware, which incidentally was just after It couldn't remember all of the countless eons of no yester days or tomorrows. The only thing left for It to do would be to create something in It's own image yet think for It's self. The only possible way for It to imagine anything was to create imagination!

Let there be light . . .

It was and will always be because It became aware to think It. It thought, for ever and ever.

Forever imagined It.

Reminds me of the philosophy of IS. Why? It just IS. Or the mysterious and omniscient THEY. THEY tell us to... THEY act like... THEY think that....

Why IS IT that THEY want us to....

All a big conspiracy. I'm sure the all-inclusive EVERYONE has something do with IT as well. Although THEY are always telling EVERYONE what IT IS, so maybe EVERYONE is actually a victim of the viscious and ever-present 'IT IS THEY' triumvirate? EVERYONE being innocent of any real wrongdoing but guilty by association. When 'IT IS THEY' are finally brought to justice, EVERYONE could be offered a deal to testify against them.

But what if IT IS, IS just IT and not part a conspiracy involving THEY. Then if EVERYONE could find out what IT IS then THEY would no longer hold dominion over EVERYONE. Although if someone by chance didn't know what IT IS, THEY would not be around to tell them and it would be up to EVERYONE to tell them, but in that way would EVERYONE have not assumed the role previously played by THEY, the oppressed now through eliminating their oppressors have actually become the oppressors, and have now created a new class of EVERYONE that needs to be told what IT IS. And in teaching the new class of EVERYONE what IT IS would not the new EVERYONE start to resent the new THEY in the same way that the new THEY resented the old THEY when they were still only EVERYONE.

• 6 months later...

...this reminds me of Stephen King's movie, It, about a killer clown that eats little kids.

My interpretation of It goes a bit deeper than the message in King's movie. I'm not certain how you derived out of Muziktyme's -It- a clown that eats little kids but thanks for reading.

Any similarity to Stephen King's It is purely coincidental and probably just the word It. As far as I know, King hasn't a patent on that word. Also, my It isn't a crazy, killer clown w/a penchant for cannibalistic dining involving children as the main course. :P

Edna, thanks for the kind words and glad you enjoyed -It-.