Beatles Albums You need

Skuff

:( I have no Beatle's albums, and neither do my parents. In fact my cd collection is pretty bare, I just have a mile long list to buy and no money to buy it with. I've decided I'm gonna have to get a job at a record store next year when I'm at uni, so that I can spend my spare money on cd's with what'll hopefully be a reasonable discount.

So I guess you have all their songs by now... :)

The Yellow Submarine Soundtrack is also a compilation.

If you like John Lennon (I see, you´re a fan of Sir Paul ;) ) you might like The lost tapes, it´s a collection of some 20 or more albums with stuff he did by himself while rehearsing or just singing, playing...

"Live at the BBC" is good too...

For some reason I have pretty much everything but never seem to have bought Beatles for Sale and Help!

I don't plan on getting the Capitol set, I've got most of the American versions on record and I don't have those red and blue sets on cd but probably won't get them. I've got the blue one on record, anyhow. I really want to start getting nice versions of the original records now but I'm broke, lol! I picked up all my Beatles records at flea markets for under $5 and most are pretty bad.

Edited by Guest

I don't have all their cd's!

I do have just about everything they did on my computer. Even Beatle cartoons, Christmas messages, etc (got it all from my uncle - he's a Beatles fanatic).

On cd I have Sgt. Pepper's and The White Album. On record I have Sgt. Pepper's and Beatles For Sale. I'd love to buy more of their cds. That Capitol Box Set wouldn't be bad at all!!