Strange, Weird and Wacky!

Sweet Jane 61

TUCSON, Ariz. - Hey, dude! You're nude! And that's just the way the owners of an Arizona dude ranch want it. The Mira Vista opens today as a clothing optional resort on 30 acres in Tucson. Guests can play tennis, do Yoga or lounge by the pool with nothing on but sunscreen. The property used to be a guest ranch favored by the Hollywood elite in the 1930's. Dave Landman, one of the new owners, says while clothing is optional, good behavior is mandatory. He says theirs is a family-oriented nude resort. He warns guests not to do anything they wouldn't do in their mother's living room.

Just when you thought there was nothing new and exciting to do as a family!! :shocked: :laughing:

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In NJ there are some legal nude beaches, and there probably are in many states that have beaches, but generally, there is no nudity on the beaches here.

It's just as well...most of the people on nude beaches aren't exactly people you want to see naked.

It's just as well...most of the people on nude beaches aren't exactly people you want to see naked.

While I'd agree with you aesthetically, I don't think (most) people go to a nude beach to see or be seen. Nudism (or FKK as we say) is more about naturalness and personal freedom. There is nothing sexual about it, in fact most nudist are families often with children.

While I haven't been naked on the beach, since I was a small boy (except for changing clothes), I've got nothing against them. BTW I'm not talking about topless, you won't find a beach where there are no topless women sunbathing.

To leave all that nude stuff behind, here's a real gem...

Loituma - "Levan Polkaa"

It's funny to listen to, but even better when you read it:

Nuapurista kuulu se polokan tahti

jalakani pohjii kutkutti.

Ievan äiti se tyttöösä vahti

vaan kyllähän Ieva sen jutkutti,

sillä ei meitä silloin kiellot haittaa

kun myö tanssimme laiasta laitaan.

Salivili hipput tupput täppyt

äppyt tipput hilijalleen.

Ievan suu oli vehnäsellä

ko immeiset onnee toevotti.

Peä oli märkänä jokaisella

ja viulu se vinku ja voevotti.

Ei tätä poikoo märkyys haittaa

sillon ko laskoo laiasta laitaan.

Salivili hipput.

Ievan äiti se kammarissa

virsiä veisata huijjuutti,

kun tämä poika naapurissa

ämmän tyttöä nuijjuutti.

Eikä tätä poikoo ämmät haittaa

sillon ko laskoo laiasta laitaan.

Salivili.

Siellä oli lystiä soiton jäläkeen

sain minä kerran sytkyyttee.

Kottiin ko mäntii ni ämmä se riitelj

ja Ieva jo alako nyyhkyytteek.

Minä sanon Ievalle mitäpä se haittaa

laskemma vielähi laiasta laitaa.

Salivili.

Muorille sanon jotta tukkee suusi

en ruppee sun terveyttäs takkoomaa.

Terveenä peäset ku korjoot luusi

ja määt siitä murjuus makkoomaa.

Ei tätä poikoo hellyys haittaa

ko akkoja huhkii laiasta laitaan.

Salivili.

Sen minä sanon jotta purra pittää

ei mua niin voan nielasta.

Suat männä ite vaikka lännestä ittään

vaan minä en luovu Ievasta,

sillä ei tätä poikoo kainous haittaa

sillon ko tanssii laiasta laitaan.

Salivili.

Farin, that was a good one.

Especially the part where they say,

" sillä ei tätä poikoo kainous haittaa

sillon ko tanssii laiasta laitaan.

Salivili.

Still laughing over that one.

:o But that's the part where the puppy gets run over :puppyeyes:

No, seriously, I have no idea what they're singing about, since I can't speak Finnish. With 'funny' I meant the sound and the look of the song :)

it's not just on the beaches that people go naked in germany!! in munich people wandered around the english garden, not just the nudist section, and naked-sunbathed on the pebble beach in the middle of the river in the city centre! they really are very comfortable with their bodies!!

Of course you won't see any naked women walking around in the city (and espacialy not in may). There are special resorts or beaches for nudists. The people in the English Garden in Munich or other parks in large cities are mostly not nudists, but just people who sun themselves in the nude.

And as for nudists being dedicated, I remember watching a news report in january about a small group of them, who went ice swimming... =:P