Are You Serious?

_Laurie_

You've probably heard some really dumb quotes from maybe actors, actresses, singers, our president even....you can post them here:

I caught a bit of news conference that Bush was at, not sure on what...but I heard this man ask a question about London, and he was from London also, and President Bush's response was " Well I guess you're gonna have to ask your Senator about that one....Next question please, yes you over there"...

Paris Hilton claims she has no idea where London is, has never heard of the U.K., and thinks everyone in Europe speak French.... :crazy:

Laurie , perhaps Paris and Britney could be sisters ...

"I get to go to a lot of famous places, like Canada."

-Britney Spears, on the good parts of being famous.

Dan Quayle was always good for a doozy or two :

" I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people."

-Former U.S. Vice-President Dan Quayle

"Rural Americans are real Americans. There's no doubt about that. You can't always be sure with other Americans. Not all of them are real."

-Dan Quayle

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."

-Dan Quayle

Das , I've often thought that an apology ( from D.C. ) or , at least , an explanation was needed for this guy :

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country."

-Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC

and I love to see celebrities who care :

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

-Mariah Carey, pop singer

Taking it overseas :

Interviewer: "Are you planning to have Brooklyn (DB's son) Christened?"

David Beckham : "Probably, but we're not sure into what religion yet!"

" It will be years - not in my time - before a woman will become Prime Minister."

-Margaret Thatcher, 1974.

"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

-Former French President Charles de Gaulle

"Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas."

-Former Australian cabinet minister Keppel Enderbery

Dan Quayle was always good for a doozy or two :

" I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people."

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :doh: :laughing: :laughing:

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

-Mariah Carey, pop singer

Seems his one isn´t real... I read it and wasn´t very surprised but then they explained it was a quote from a magazine making fun of her...

"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Charles de Gaulle

Hey, don´t mess with Général De Gaulle, Kevin... }:(

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Paris Hilton is my favourite thing to listen to. Not person... thing. With 'Yeah, London, U.K., whatever' and 'I go shopping, like, every single day' and 'That's hot, like, whatever, like, I love that stuff'

Ooooo, how I long for the day she chokes on her tongue.