Sign in to follow this  
Skuff

Top 10 WORST Beatles Songs

I agree with RonJon... the first track on the A side of their first album, 1963... and they open with such a song... :bow: Who said The Beatles didn´t make rock and roll?

I can listen to any Beatles' song except Revolution 9. ;)

I really like the harmonica on 'Love Me Do'. I have all of their early Albums on vinyl and I can't remember 'skipping' any tracks at all while playing them !

You fools! The Beatles didn't make any bad songs!

That being said, I definetly prefer some of their songs to others, for instance I would take the Lennon songs off of Magical Mystery Tour over the McCartney ones any day. Alright, I'll admit that some of their songs aren't great, but as far as bands go, The Beatles have a pretty good percentage.

You´re right... but there´s always one exception to the rule. I would have loved them just the same without "Rev#9" and "Yellow Submarine". I´ll even forgive "Octopuss Garden"...

I didn't think I could come up with ten. I came up with fifteen :crazy:

1 Misery

2 Ask Me Why

3 There's a Place

4 I've Just Seen a Face

5 What Goes On

6 Love You Too

7 Tomorrow Never Knows

8 Within You, Without You

9 Blue Jay Way

10 Long, Long, Long

11 Octopus's Garden

12 I've Got a Feeling

13 One After 909

14 Old Brown Shoe

15 You Know My Name (Look Up the Number)

Dis-honorable mention to 3 covers by the Beatles

Till There Was You

Devil In Her Heart

Mr. Moonlight

I agree that some early Beatles was teeny-bopper, but it was The Beatles. I wore those early albums out singing along to each song over and over, falling in love with John along the way. I will say that I get tired of "Yesterday" just overplayed for the most part. And "Yellow Submarine" tends to grate, but I can't say that I would not listen to any one of their songs. They were The Beatles, good bad and ugly. They began my musical journey and keep me on that musical journey to this day.

I like you kid..

I like you too, Wade. And I agree with you about "I´ve just seen a Face" but pls, no Yellow Submarine for me... and I agree with ryansgirl, I hate "What goes on".

Are you kidding me?? I've Just Seen a Face is brilliant! Paul was somehow able to put so much euphoria into such a short song, and perfectly captured the feeling of an intense crush, or falling in love with the fast tempo and....omg I just can't understand how you don't like it.