Farewell For Now Songfacts Family

PSYCHOcatholic

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea, edna....maybe he or CeeCee has a camera phone....nice to hear from you, Paul, and I'd like to add my sympathies to everyone else's for your grandmother and for Brittany.

Take care of yourself...we all send you a big salute.

All right y'all....I've just come back from the airport.

Our boy is doing and looking great. We spent a little time, and I'm so proud of him, and so happy that I went. I don't think we need to worry about Paul!! :thumbsup:

Here we are.... 100_1334.jpg

I had to wear the stones shirt...so he'd know who I was! :grin:

Ive realized that there are never any goodbyes in life any more...just...see ya later, or talk to you later. I have learned alot at basic training...one thing ive learned is that there is always something more to learn. You guys will never get too old to keep taking in knowledge about life and the world around you or about the wonderful world of music. Stay Strong in the Music Faith, and Godspeed to all of you.

I shall return here full fledged and posting it out in about 9 weeks. My adress is up now! SO...if your bored...just write a letter ifn ya wants!

Love yall!

Peace!

It was funny, when I got to the USO, they (obviously) wouldn't let me in. I had to have him paged. What could I have them say..."PsychoCatholic, CeeCee is waiting for you...". We worked it out. :grin:

Paul gets a little vacation today. Just a 15k run. He's actually done with basic, and will begin Military Police training tomorrow, for 9 more weeks.

He's going to do great. We thought he had a good head on his shoulders. He does.