Specific top ten artist

Lady Alikxh

You could do that, but it's most likely going to be hundreds of artists. Do they mean that the song was in the top ten of the Billboard Hot 100? Billboard has at least 15 different charts, so this could be a daunting task.

Can you try researching artists from the local area relating to this radio station? That might leave less to sort through.

Ummm. I don't really know about the artists from the local area thing, cuz most bands from round here are so NOT good enough to get a top ten nationwide rating. You know what I mean? But thanks for the info. Tomorrow morning the station is supposed to be giving a big clue if no one has gotten it right by then. So I'll have to let ya know what it is as soon as I find out. Plus my mum gave me some ideas too. So hopefully I'll find the answer soon! Thanks to everyone for the help!

Hey everyone! I'm new here, so I'm not 100% sure how everything works yet, but I need to find out what artist made a nation-wide topten song specifically for the radio station OK95. If anyone could help me that would be sooooooo rad! Thanks!

People here are from all corners of the world.

It would help us help you search for the answer if you would include the town and state where this radio station is located.

Also, do you happen to know what year?

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...