Netflix

Mike

I used to rent from amazon, which i assume is the same thing as netflix, i.e. a monthly fee with a certain number of dvds sent to you by post. however, I found it slighlty stressfull (yes, I know i'm a freak) as there was "pressure" to watch the dvds. so i cancelled it and am now renting from the store across the street. sure, it's more expensive but i find it more relaxing as I only have to get a dvd when I want to watch one

• 2 months later...

Netflix and Hitflix. They both carry a huge variety of movies that the others don't have. I used to rent videos through the mail way back before it was even convenient with dvds. Facets Multimedia in Chicago was my source of rare and hard-to-find videos. The drawback is that they were vhs, so the shipping was not convenient. Plus, their rental fees were pretty high. It was something like 35 bucks to rent three or four vids off their cinematheque library.

I've had netflix since December of 2003 with very little problems. If netflix doesn't carry it, then I search hitflix's library to see if they carry it. This is how I managed to get my greasy mits on "The Last Orgy Of The Third Reich" :cool: