Huzzah for Carl & Sara

Tenacious_Peaches

I just wanted to thank Carl & Sara for continuously making this board better. I like the idea for the new creative writing forum, and saving the good posts from deleted threads gets a thumbs up. Trying to keep the inmates under control can be difficult, but you two diplomatically try to keep us in check.

Thanks guys,

Peaches ::

I hope you all know that my one post was just for fun (you know, smelly feet?). I never did read what replies followed so I hope it wasn't the cause for heated wars.

I too, am guilty as charged for straying off the topic. I was just reading along your thread, chuckling here and there and thought I could get into the (subtle) fray of things. At least you guys/girls were making sense rather than drivel. :coolio:

:)

Yes, you all can be a handful! Sometimes I feel like we're parents with 300 kids that we love but drive us nuts at times :laughing: - however, you mostly give us endless hours of entertainment, making the work worthwhile!

BeatleAnt - I thought your post was hysterical, which is why I put it in the new Bloopers thread when I deleted the Serious Songwriters thread. The disappearance of that thread had everything to do with the downward spiral it took and nothing to do with your post, which if anything provided some comedic relief. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I wanted to bump this thread up, because Carl & Sara are great about putting out the fires that we all set. They are the best babysitters I have ever had. ::

Apparently there was a problem last week with the network where I work and I was unable to get on the Songfacts website; I was redirected to a random search engine. I was so upset I emailed Carl and Sara...I thought someone had hijacked their site. I felt like a bonehead once I realized it was on my end and not theirs, but they were both so great about it. I didn't realize how attached I was to this site until I couldn't get on it.

So hip, hip, hooray for Carl & Sara! Thanks for everything!

:thumbsup:

What's 'huzzah' ??? Is that some kind of pizza?? Are you implying that we order a pizza for Carl & Sara??

That's so thoughtful of you, TP.

From dictionary.com...

Huzzah

huz*zah also hu*za (h-zä) interj.

Used to express joy, encouragement, or triumph.

n.

A shout of huzzah.

A cheer.

from Peaches' dictionary.yomomma....

Smartass

smart*ass (smärt as)

n. Slang

A smart aleck or wiseacre...see Ant ::

Smartass

smart*ass (smärt as)

n. Slang

A smart aleck or wiseacre...see Ant 'cause he's the most thoughtful, intelligent, generous, etc., human being that I know... I wish everyone was like him.

Awwww, thanx TP

Actually I was going to post... you watchin' that Pirates of the Caribbean movie again??

On another note - this is weird... I don't have any smileys showing but the heading says, "Instant Graemlins"

What the...????