Lez Zeppelin

RonJonSurfer

Friends, I heard the band Lez Zeppelin play live on a New York radio station yesterday and let me tell you, they kicked royal butt. Until yesterday I had never even heard of them, and they made me a fan in one live version of "Good Times Bad Times". Don't mistake these ladies for a band that covers ZEP tunes and sound good "for girls". They hammered it out big time.

Go to www.lezzeppelin.com for more detail. The article from Spin Magazine is good. It also mentions a few other bands like AC/DShe and Cheap Chick. Never heard them, but Lez Zeppelin...you need to hear them.

That is hilarious. That is a great website, too. I wish there were performances available...I'd love to hear them. Chicks rule, boys drool! :rockon:

I believe AC/DShe has been mentioned here...if I'm not mistaken, it was Bazooka who posted it. I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is...

Edited by Guest
To include the AC/DShe link. Stop being so nosy.

Actually, there are reasons to mince words. And if this were my forum, I'd make mincemeat of some of these posts.

Sorry to ruin the fun y'all, but it's gotten out of hand...

To be quite honest, Mr Elvish, I quite agree.

I've noticed things taking a nosedive recently.

Sometimes when the discussion forums are going through a dry and rather tedious phase, some will seek any outlet for a descent into tawdry juvenile "humour". Being an impressionable type, I too find myself easily drawn into such bawdy exchanges in pursuit of a cheap laugh.

Believe me when I say that I would gladly forego the smut and double-entendre in favour of a stimulating intelligent debate, if only someone would give me one.

Actually, there are reasons to mince words. And if this were my forum, I'd make mincemeat of some of these posts.

I was actually being sarcastic...the tone of some posts are somewhat questionable considering that people of all ages can access the forums.....

P.S 'Mr Elvish' is actually Mrs Elvish...

To be quite honest, Elvish, I quite agree.

I've noticed things taking a nosedive recently.

Believe me when I say that I would gladly forego the smut and double-entendre in favour of a stimulating intelligent debate, if only someone would give me one.

Foxy said:..I was actually being sarcastic...the tone of some posts are somewhat questionable considering that people of all ages can access the forums.....

"Quick, everybody......HEAD FOR THE MORAL HIGH-GROUND!"