The airing of grievances

daslied

OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!! I'M A SOULFISH!!!!!!!! i am SO excited!!!! thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!! whoever made that happen, you are my new favourite person! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Edited by Guest
To break the chain of horns that have stretched out the screen.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a great thread, b-f, and I miss it as well. But sometimes these genuine mishaps occur. Ken was doing the right thing and as they say, poop happens. If all posters (not condemning you as you had nothing to do with it, but also including myself) kept just left of the line of good taste, us moderators would never have to work at all. Just think of this as an opportunity to work up some new material for your one man play "Blind-fitter: To Johnnyguitar With Love". :grin:

Well TP, I'm glad it wasn't your fault. Phew! It would have vexed me to go on through life not knowing whether I could trust you or not... worrying that you might have been THE ONE WHO DID THIS. I mean, you seem ok, for a Durannie. ;)

I was reading this thread again and realized that I must have missed this post. B-f, you are so funny. For a Durannie, indeed. :laughing:

That was a great thread, b-f, and I miss it as well. But sometimes these genuine mishaps occur. Ken was doing the right thing and as they say, poop happens. If all posters (not condemning you as you had nothing to do with it, but also including myself) kept just left of the line of good taste, us moderators would never have to work at all. Just think of this as an opportunity to work up some new material for your one man play "Blind-fitter: To Johnnyguitar With Love".

I'll try TP, but right now I'm a broken man.... :(

No wonder posters don't stick around with all this editing and deleting by the moderators.

If there is a problem with the moderators - please feel free to contact the site admin or Carl re this issue.

Also, imagine the site without the time they put in cleaning up and making this different to every other forum on the net, and how many posters would stick around then.

Thanks.

I can't even imagine what these boards would read like if anybody and everybody were allowed to post whatever they want. Some people (current SF friend peeps excluded) do not know the boundaries of good taste - or taste at all.

I envision lots of supremely nasty things being hurled about, an unfriendly environment where people get into contests to see who can say the most vulgar things... not an environment I would care to re-visit.

Sadly, it's because of the few that rules/laws are made.

Regarding the deletion of posts: sometimes it does get out of hand, sometimes it's an honest mistake, and sometimes it goes completely unnoticed. But I think for the most part the moderators here do a wonderful job.

Good God. What a tempest in a teapot. Someone came on last Saturday night and posted something filthy. That type of thing isn't wanted here. So yes, we edit and delete. Is that what you want, the ability and availability to read, Bluesy? Peepee-caca no substance or style posts? Hit the mens room, dude, it's all over the wall, and you won't have an internet fee. I'm sick of being slagged for doing what I was asked to do. If you don't like it, start your own website. And if they don't like the moderating I am doing, all they have to do is get rid of me.

Ken.