The airing of grievances

daslied

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well TP, I'm glad it wasn't your fault. Phew! It would have vexed me to go on through life not knowing whether I could trust you or not... worrying that you might have been THE ONE WHO DID THIS. I mean, you seem ok, for a Durannie. ;)

So, if there were a number of posts after I went beeby-boes, what did they say? and why do you think this thread was wiped? Any ideas?

oh my goodness, i'm so unobservant! i didn't pick up on the fact that steel_magnolia is your mags, peaches! such a silly girl, i am! mags, tell me, is peaches as kick-ass in person as i know she is?!! the fun and games you two much have!

SoulGirl, where do I start about Peaches? She is a wonderful person and the bestest friend I've ever had. We've known each other about 2 years and I feel like I've known her all my life. I love her daughter like she's my own and I expect that one day Peaches will do the same with my children. We have plenty of stories about our adventures together, but that's for another day. ;)

hehehe sorry das, i'm spoiling your fun again - first by coming outas a human and second by highlighting the love between mags and kari!

i have a grievance! how come so many posters have their own special names like sea cow and angel fish and crab man and sea monkey and... what's a girl gotta do around here to get christened a soul fish?!

Sorry for the late reply. Late last night someone had posted something that lie outside the boundaries of good taste. As I had been asked to moderate some of these public forums, it was my intention to delete the post. What I did was accidentally delete the thread. For this, I do apologize and hope you didn't start any blazes while expectorating your fire.

Ken.