Fads

PSYCHOcatholic

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was in high school we use to make gum wrapper chains...I wish I still had the one I had that hung from my headboard...it was close to 6 ft!!

Sweet Jesus that brings back memories! It's so wild that things people say randomly can trigger a long, long buried memory of something... Thanks, Jane, you made me smile. :grin:

I always bought that one gum that came with the really colorful wrappers...and for the life of me I can't remember now...damn!! Like a zig-zag pattern in all different colors...help me out...old brain trying to think here!! LOL!!!

oh yeah, was it the fruit ones Jane?....oh I cant remember the name...but I know what you mean

Jane, Laurie,my friends and I used to spend hours making gum wrapper chains. Fruit Stripe was the colorful one. Otherwise you were limited to the various Wrigley colors. Remember the gum Teaberry? The Teaberry Shuffle? That was a dance from the Teaberry comercial. We also painted our nails black, blue, green. White eyeshadow with black eyeliner. Anyone else iron thier hair? I did.

Chinese jumprope (not jumprope at all but a piece of elastic), and yes, slinky, superballs, paddleball, click clacks, and guys how bout Rock Em Sock Em Robots?? You'd knock thier block off. I loved that!