SEAHAWKS HEAD TO THE SUPERBOWL

Mike

Visual Interlude:

twilightzone.jpg

You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind.

A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.

That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: The Superbowl

"Tell us again, coach. How did we get here?" :laughing: :laughing:

P.S.

Don't be a page stretcher. =:P

I'm torn. Being from PA I should be for The Steelers. Then, being an Eagles fan I should be for The Seahawks...you know, birds of a feather.

I'll wait til kickoff to decide on a favorite. I will say however that I am more than impressed by The Steelers play through the playoffs. It's all going right. I'm impressed by The Seahawks' confidence and play, too. Should be a good game.

I'm torn. Being from PA I should be for The Steelers. Then, being an Eagles fan I should be for The Seahawks...you know, birds of a feather.

I'll wait til kickoff to decide on a favorite. I will say however that I am more than impressed by The Steelers play through the playoffs. It's all going right. I'm impressed by The Seahawks' confidence and play, too. Should be a good game.

I am so glad we are playing the Steelers! They are very good!! It really should be a great SB-40!!

No matter who wins ... (whispers quietly to himself, but the Seahawks are going to win)