Kings of Leon

audioslave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I bought their new album "Aha Shake Heartbreak" a couple of weeks ago. It's a great album, he has such a different voice, they aren't like anyone around at the moment IMO.

Its refreshing to see someone oing their own thang!!

If you get the chance, listen to a song called 'Velvet Snow', I dunno what it is about it, but it makes me really happy everytime I listen to it - it's just one hell of a crazy song =:P

'The Bucket' is a great song as well, I think they may have released this one in the UK?? 'Milk' is quite a nice background song while you're doing whatever you're doing :) ;)

• 4 months later...

I bought their new album "Aha Shake Heartbreak" a couple of weeks ago. It's a great album, he has such a different voice, they aren't like anyone around at the moment IMO.

Its refreshing to see someone oing their own thang!!

If you get the chance, listen to a song called 'Velvet Snow', I dunno what it is about it, but it makes me really happy everytime I listen to it - it's just one hell of a crazy song =:P

'The Bucket' is a great song as well, I think they may have released this one in the UK?? 'Milk' is quite a nice background song while you're doing whatever you're doing :);)

Get the first album too - Youth and Young Manhood - it's great and the song "Molly's Chamber" is used in some car commercial (where the young couple is jumpingup and down in their apartment and the old man downstairs is trying to get them to be quiet) - Anyway - Kings of Leon are Caleb, Matthew, Jared and Nathan Followill - brothers and cousins - from Tennessee - preacher's kids - and they really know how to rock! This is the best new band I've heard this century.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kings of Leon's single , "The Bucket" sounds simliar to U2's, "I Will Follow" song off their debut album Boy released in 1980. I believe they ripped off U2 in the regard. If you want good modern rock, listen to Acceptance their most recent Album Phantomsis surprisingly good for a modern rock and roll outfit.