Propoganda and Peer Pressure

Batman

This is rather short, but I thought I'd put it here anyways.

Of late I have been noticing that kids are beeing exposed to both peer pressure and propoganda at a very young age. It's absolutely sickening, and we need to stop it, before it stops us. The first example of this is the game "Simon Says." This seemingly innocent children's activity teaches children to lose any sense of identity and mindlessly follow the leader. What happens when little Billy grows up and joins a cult, and Simon, his new demigod, says to drink the poisoned Kool Aid to become one with The Divine Ultrasimon?

The second example of this is the book "Everybody Poops." This horrid children's book teaches our nation's children to go along with the crowd, no matter what. The message of the book is "hey kids, if everyone else is pooping, so should you." What about when little Billy is a teenager, and his friends tell him "everybody smokes?" He'll remember the book he read so many times as a child, and the message will have been so crammed into his mind he will start smoking at that moment, and later he'll die of lung cancer. The people must be warned!