American Idol 06

_Laurie_

I just heard on the radio this morning that Simon's girlfriend is ticked off at him because he has apparently been showing too much attention to Kelly both on and off the show. Hmmmmmm. Sounds interesting to me. I think he did call her a little minx.

rtstuff

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ "I'm a mink!!!" - 'tis what she said.

Chris is becoming repetitive... every performance, he's doing the same thing and even though he stands out from the rest of the participants, he's not standing out from himself.

So far, I'm liking Bo more... he had variety.

That's the one! That was disappointing! Why Creed? I expect better from you, Chris! Come on, now!

Simon... he mostly gives a very accurate opinion.

Paula... she's just irritating. it must be really hard to say good things about everyone! Once she says something bad about you, you may as well pack your bags.

Randy... who cares? can't understand half the things he says anyway. His 'a'iight' may be good OR bad!

I agree with your judge assessments, Radhi. You did, however, leave out the fact that Paula is drunk off her behind every week.

I just found out that next week they are singing Queen songs. As much as I love AI, I love Queen a thousand times more. I am terrified to see how bad these idiots are going to mangle Queen. Oooh, maybe Chris will sing "Fat Bottomed Girls" and dedicate it to me. :grin:

I agree with your judge assessments, Radhi. You did, however, leave out the fact that Paula is drunk off her behind every week.

I just found out that next week they are singing Queen songs. As much as I love AI, I love Queen a thousand times more. I am terrified to see how bad these idiots are going to mangle Queen. Oooh, maybe Chris will sing "Fat Bottomed Girls" and dedicate it to me. :grin:

They're singing Queen songs? This ought to be interesting.