American Idol 06

_Laurie_

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bestest friend Mags was kind enough to go home and get the tape so I could watch it here at work (I love my job, by the way). I've got one word...meh. Nobody, including my beloved bald Chris, did anything for me. I do like that Mandisa sang a gospel song and I thought she was good. But as a whole, in the words of the contemporary urban philosopher Randy Jackson, it was just a-ight for me, dawg.

Without giving away the results for B-F, I'll just give my opinion here.

I figured out that The One Who Went, would go, and I had already made my predictions about the bottom 3. One, two... as I said... but THREE? I can't believe they picked That One and didn't pick The Other One! I expected The Other One to be gone... or second lowest votes actually, because I expected The One Who Went to go. But to not have The Other One show up at all???

Weird! And that was a little strange to type out without using any nouns or gendered pronouns. I hope you appreciate this, B-F.

peaches honey, i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry but i was very disappointed with chris's performance. i hope he will be back on form next week!

I've decided to think of Chris' last performance as a symbolic sorbet to cleanse the palate between courses. He was so spectacular every week that he had nothing to come back from. I have the utmost faith that he will come back swinging this week and redeem himself. He had to falter a little bit so we could appreciate him all over again.

And even if he sucks, he can still stand there with his mouth shut and let me rub that gorgeous bald head of his. :grin:

Elvy, Katharine singing Susan would be excellent. She's got a great voice, even if she stank up the joint last week.