American Idol 06

_Laurie_

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, maybe individually. But I wouldn't take on two women (no jokes needed, please). You know that I'm terrified of you guys and your wily ways.

You can keep laughing, but make sure you stop long enough to effectively stomp on my grave.

You sure know how to put a taint on a man's heart.

Bailey's is for old ladies.

I meant that I was out of Tullamore Dew because a bunch of lightweight tourists broke into my house and stole it before skipping down the road arm-in-arm. And by "I love Harp beer" I meant that I beat up a harpist and stole her Warsteiner.

Dear Gisela, why do you wound me so?

peaches honey, maybe you can help me out? just saw the episode where they were narrowing it down from 16 to the final 12. (chris rocked, katherine and mandisa are fab and ace was actually really good.) but i missed the results show - this is who i wanted to go: kevin, will, kennick and melissa. can you tell me who did?

okay, went on the website to find out. two of my chosen =ones went out - yay for that! kind of glad ayla and gedeon went too thougn cos they were both a bit scary. gedeon with his animation smile and ayla with her robotronic-must-be-perfect-in-all-ways-or-my-father-will-kill-me ways. it's all good. but melissa and kevin definitely have to be the next two to go!!

And his rendition of "Vincent" was so bad that van Gogh chopped off his other ear whilst in his grave so he wouldn't have to listen to it on the other side.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA! that was so damn funny that the laughing smiley is just not enough!

peaches you comic genius!!!

:bow:

Don't you hate people like me (I believe the term is "interloper") who constantly interrupt legitimate conversations with "Hey, look at me!" comments?

Look up here! Look up here! Look up here!

don't you know i'm aaaalways looking at you, kid! ;)

So it's a "Stevie Wonder special", is it? Good news for Ace, Elliot and (probably) Taylor. Bad news for the rest of them.

I know Chris has been okay at doing his thing so far, but he was always going to come a cropper when the "(Insert MOR artist here)Special" was thrown into the mix.

And yes, Ace sings well, but he surely can't go on week after week choosing songs just to show off his falsetto. I can't be the only one who finds his "false" profoundly irritating, can I???

Still, he's not a one-trick pony, as his transparent love-making to the camera is profoundly irritating as well. :thumbsdown:

Taylor blew'em all away last week. Good for him: he was just starting to get right on my wires with his incessant "Whooo"s, but then he cut that out and just put in an outstanding performance instead. :bow:

As for the women...unless the saucy blonde lass and the Minnie Mouse (Paris?) both up their act considerably, there's really only one in it, isn't there?

I totally agree on the falsetto thing BF..it does get irritating after awhile...Taylor is good, I like him, but the whoooo's like you said have to be cut down a little bit, well alot!..lol...and his dancing is definitely unique that's for sure, although his moves kind of remind me of Joe Cocker.