Beards...a good thing?

johnnyguitar

Well, you might have noticed I'm pretty crap at this 'technology' thing and it took me a year to get that photo of my sister on another thread ( ;) ).....for the record, I am beardless....because they make me look like a colombian drug dealer...well, I think they do.

I think they are like leather trousers....only about four people on earth look good in them...and two of them are dead! :laughing:

.....for the record, I am beardless....because they make me look like a colombian drug dealer...well, I think they do.

Are you saying you tried "beardy" but it aint for you?

I'd reconsider that move. I was reading elsewhere on the Internet that "a **** always looks better with a beard" :blush:

Moving swiftly on...

tn_088843SOAD.jpg

System Of A Down - Their questionable beards don't stop them from ROCKIN' HARD!

Edited by Guest

What can I say about the above post apart from "a thousand apologies" and an explanation?....

T'other day , having some respite from child-rearing, I had a "friend" round, ostensibly to demonstrate to me how to include images in my posts (as my attempt on "Scary Bands" had failed miserably) I introduced him to "the Joy of SongFacts". My, how we laughed at the jocular badinage between myself and johnnyguitar and Diggs' chortlesome quips. (I mentioned that I wanted to add a post on "System Of A Down"- with image- on the "Beards" thread: hence my asking his advice). I popped out to the Off-Licence for a 6-pack, leaving my friend "browsing". On my return, he told me the SOAD post was "sorted" and showed me how to revive the image I'd used in the "Scary Bands" post.

The above post- undoubtedly offensive and tasteless even by my lax and inconsistent standards- did not come to my attention until an "Edit" was impossible. Boy, did I cuss my mischievous mate and his impish sense of humour?! :beady:

Although I confess responsibility for several attacks on Mr.guitar's character, none as I recall, have been as savage and reprehensible as this one. I only hope some of you may have recognised that the above post reflects neither my "style" nor my normally respectful attitude to women (opposition to misogyny, etc) :angel:

I offer my sincere apologies to johnnyguitar for any distress this may have caused (knowing what a soppy twat he is), and to any SF members / visitors who may have been offended. I will endeavour to ensure this does not happen again. :blush: