Levis

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, let's see if anyone can find a shorter way from

Courtney Love to Billy Gibbons

(compared to the one in my head)

Courtney Love was married to some fella called Kurt out of the group Nirvana, which consisted of three men. "Three men" translates into Spanish as "Tres Hombres", the title of a ZZ Top album, upon which Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top vocalist/guitarist) features prominently.

Is the best I can do just now.

(Alternatively: Courtney Love >>>> Hole = part of the female anatomy, in between the "Legs" = single by ZZ Top, feat. Billy Gibbons. :crazy: )

Laak was teamed up with Jennifer Tilly in a celebrity poker tournament in 2005, which they won.

Jennifer Tilly voices Bonnie on Family Guy, her husband Crippled Joe is voiced by Patrick Warburton.

Patrick Warburton played Puddy on Seinfeld, Elaine's Boyfriend.

Julia Louis Dreyfus (Seinfeld's Elaine) appeared as a recurring character (Pretend Blind Lawyer) on Arrested Development as Michael Bluth's girlfriend. Bluth's secretary Kitty is played by Judy Greer.

Judy Greer also played as Ingrid on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia starring Danny DeVito.

Danny DeVito played on Taxi, along with Tony Danza.

I don't think I want to play this game anymore :P

Eric Clapton >>> Eric Cartman (South Park)

• 2 weeks later...

Eric Clapton >>> Eric Cartman (South Park)

Okay that one didn't work, and they can both be linked by Phil Collins who did a song with Clapton called Let it Rain Down on Me, while Collins was featured on an episode of South Park, where he appeared to be a kind of monster.

New one:

Elvis >>> any rapper

Okay that one didn't work, and they can both be linked by Phil Collins who did a song with Clapton called Let it Rain Down on Me, while Collins was featured on an episode of South Park, where he appeared to be a kind of monster.

I tried to connect Claption with Styx, because Eric Cartman loves to sing "Come Sail Away" :)

New one:

Elvis >>> any rapper

Elvis > A Little Less Conversation > Remix by Junkie XL in 2002 > who also collaborated with Chuck D by Public Enemy :)

• 6 months later...

and here I thought there were some Pink Floyd experts around... if you take into account that Roger Waters claimed Andrew Lloyd Webber stole sections of "Echoes" and used them in "Phantom of the Opera" it would even be only one degree ;)

if anyone feels like reviving this game they're welcome to post a new query :)

In 1956 Elvis Presley made a visit in a record studio where other famous musicians were currently recording, which resulted in a jam session with Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins and Johnny Cash (Million Dollar Quartet). Cash made a number of albums called the "American Recodings" late in his career, which were all produced by Rick Rubin.

And now you may guess who the original DJ and producer of many of the Beastie Boys albums was. ;)

next one:

Metallica > Oprah Winfrey

• 5 months later...

Metallica was in the All Access Grammy Special in 2009

with Katie Couric who was in the 2010 TV special, Stand Up To Cancer

with George Clooney who was in the 2007 movie, Ocean's Thirteen

with Oprah Winfrey.

Paul Newman >> Quentin Tarantino

• 4 weeks later...

Paul Newman was one of the voices in the movie "Cars", as was John Ratzenberger, who co-starred in "Cheers" with Kirstie Alley, who co-starred in "Look Who's Talking" with John Travolta, who starred in Quentin Tarantino's "Pulp Fiction".

Britney Spears >> Lawrence Taylor (and no, you're not allowed to connect them through their drug dealer. ;) )

Britney Spears employed Tony Barretto as a bodyguard who was represented by attorney Gloria Allred when he somehow got in the middle of the child custody case between Spears and Kevin Federline. Allred also defended the 17-year old girl who accused Lawrence Taylor of sexual misconduct.

Britney--Tony Barretto--Gloria Allred--17-year-old girl--Lawrence Taylor. 5 degrees.

All righty...

Wayne Gretzky<-->Justin Bieber

Wayne Gretzky<-->Justin Bieber

I figured I'd take a shot at your query, too, so it wouldn't get skipped over.

Wayne Gretzky was in D2:The Mighty Ducks

with Michael Francis Kelly who was in First Family

with Fred Willard who was in School Gyrls

with Justin Bieber.

Current query:

Kate Winslet > > Kate Hudson

• 2 months later...