Six Degrees

Levis

Just like that Kevin Bacon game. Name any two people... musicians, celebrities, Songfactors... and try to link them together within six degrees of people, places, habits...etc. Fair enough? We all know it? Need an example? Okay...

Halle Berry and the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Halle Berry - Pierce Brosnan (James Bond) - Michael J. Fox (Mars Attacks) - Flea (appearance in Back to the future II and II) - Red Hot Chili Peppers

You get the idea, si?

Johnny Depp and Julia Roberts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noggin the Nog - J. Cousteau

Regards

That's more like it...

Noggin the Nog -> Nogbad the BAD -> Michael Jackson -> Peter Adamson (aka Len Fairclough off Coronation St: "Kiddy-Fiddler", who famously conducted his exploration underwater) -> Jacques Cousteau

Roobarb -> Brett Anderson of Suede

Edited by Guest

We seem to be of two camps here. Do you think we should start a film/TV version and a music version of this game?

I'm fine with it mixed together, but I really don't care either way. It would probably make more sense to put the movie one in the "films and music" part, since that's pretty much just about tv at this point.

But I'll stress again that I really don't care either way. I just didn't want your question to go unanswered.

I started the game... you people figure out the rules :P

Let's start off easy with more obvious, shorter step connections as opposed to something long and winding and see where it goes from there.

Watch out for culture biases.

I would've made this music alone, but then I thought that it might become complicated because you'd have to include duets, producers, guest artists, covers etc. Do you find that too limited perhaps?

Or we could broaden it to include anything under the sun... Kangaroos and Air Jordans

Your call :) Which way would you prefer?

Roobarb -> Brett Anderson of Suede

That was days ago, so I'm obviously going to have to try it myself, am I not?

"Roobarb" , classic TV animation,-> narrated by Richard Briers, who starred in The Good Life" alongside-> Paul Eddington (RIP), who co-starred in Yes Minister with -> Derek Fowlds ->formerly Mr. Derek on "Basil Brush" -> for maintenance of certain clothing /shoes,use a "Suede-Brush" -> Brett Anderson fronted the band Suede

Sorry if that was too Anglo-centric...

How about Rolf Harris / Slipknot ?

Edited by Guest