The Brit Awards 2006

Foxy

I can't wait to see the Brits tonight!! I hope it's on one of the terrestrial channels at least :(

I've been listening to Chris Moyles in the morning and they've been talking about it all week!

Chris Martin's interview was great yesterday, he sounds like an awesome guy (he did manage to slip Michael Bolton into the Brits performance too!) and his "eat my house" song was really funny - we've been singing it at work all day :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so here's a little discrepancy for you. from last year's brits:

International group: Scissor Sisters

Also nominated: Green Day, Maroon 5, OutKast, [u2/b].

International album: Scissor Sisters - Scissor Sisters

Also nominated: Killers - Hot Fuss, Maroon 5 - Songs About Jane, OutKast - Speakerboxxx/ The Love Below, U2 - How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb.

how can they be nominated two years in a row for the same album??

Because they didn't deserve it first time around, so they thought they would do it again, award the right group and make up for their obvious error? :P

On another note - did you just see the new French Connection ad with the sweaty girls kickboxing and then kissing? This might be the only night it's actually aired... lol

eeee, i could have been spared paris hilton tonight! ick!

I don't know...I'm surely not the only one to have thought "Paris Hilton....presenting award to Green Day for "American Idiot". Makes sense to me".

I can't help wondering whether that was the result of mischievous planning or was just beautifully serendipitous.