What won't you eat?

Jimmy1104

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless it's a social necessity, eggplant is #1 on the "Yuck!" no-eat list. Which is odd, since I don't mind a nice, slimy Okra pod, which isn't that far removed from the purple ball of death. I have tried boiled octopus and teriyaki squid, both of which leave me cold. :P

i have always hated fish, my mom used to make me eat it once a week, and it either went to the bin or was eaten by the dog (i know, wasteful). when I turned 18 I told her that I refuse to eat fish again. same applies for seafood apart from octopus and calamari

I don't like red meat, I only eat it in mince form, unless it's kid (baby goat) , as I find that lamb smells bad

as far as aversion goes, I don't want to eat cheddar, the reason being that when I was younger, I was on holiday and got some sort of tummy flu and had to stay in bed for 3 days :( . the last thing i remember eating were some cheddar-flavoured crackers, so i can never knowigly eat cheddar ever since.

I live for sushi! I must eat it at least once a week! And I adore seafood, except oysters (as someone said - big balls of salty snot...) and I can't eat anchovies as I get hives from them and any other really salty fish (although I push it with kippers a bit because I love them...). Ugh rollmops!!! :thumbsdown: It's not the food that bothers me, mostly it is the way it is prepared that I don't like.

eeew no oysters are not good. my theory is that they are an aphrodisiac because they're so disgusting that once you've eaten one you'll do anything to get your mind off it!!!

i won't eat fruit. i hate fruit, it's my big phobia. my brother always says that i can never be a superhero because my kryptonite is far too readily available. i will eat tomatoes, avocado in salad at a push, orange juice, apple strudel and apple crumple (but not apple tart because it's too appley) and some fruit flavoured sweets. i hate bananas with a passion and the smell of peeled oranges makes my nose run and turns my stomach.

there you have it people, i'm a freak!!

wow, I love bacon, and fruit!- although i read in a newspaper that the fruit we get from supermarkets can be up to 10 months old depending what it is, this really freaks me out.

eeeew, i cannot stand coffee, I am planning on not ever drinking coffee or anything with caffeine since I cannot stand coke or any cola drinks. I don't wanna become dependent on it.