Psychology... which was do/did you learn best?

lostxinxyou17

Ok, so i'm taking this psychology class and the question came up about which way was the best way for us (as individuals)to learn. Here are some ways... just let me know which one you are... i'm just curious. Also, let me know if you are different that any of these so i can add them to the list.

Linguistic: This type of learner loves to read, write, and tell stories. They tend to memorize places, dates, names, and trivia very easily, and are always mesmerizing you with their incredible tales.

Logical: This child is very mathematically inclined. They enjoy solving problems, particularly if they are math related

Spatial: These are the visualizers. They spend most of the day dreaming, watching movies, and staying as far away from reality as possible

Musical: If your always walking around the house humming a tune, or always need music to study by, then he/she is likely a musical learner

Bodily: This type of learner is always on the move. They constantly walk around, they have to touch everything, and they use body language to convey their feelings

Interpersonal: These are the "social butterflies". They adapt easily to any type of social situation, have many friends and are excellent leaders. They are patient, understanding, and very empathetic, which makes them a favorite among their playmates.

Intrapersonal: These strong willed people work best alone. They pursue their one interests and have a deep understanding of themselves. They pride themselves on being independent and original, and they tend to stand out from the crowd without even trying

I'm a mixture of Linguistic, Bodily and Interpersonal.

I tend to memorize things (numbers, dates, trivia), however I am NOT always regaling people with stories. I use body language to get my point across. And I'm very empathic, understanding, and fairly patient, but I'm not a "social butterfly" by any stretch.

Due credit given to Howard Gardiner. I like to believe I have the Intrapersonal, Logico-mathematical, Linguistic and Musical variants (though I can't study and listen to music... get distracted). :) Perhaps spatial too... but I'm not all that great with directions, so perhaps not.