Your inner animal (Chinese zodiac)

Otokichi

The esteemed PsychoCatholic was born in the year of the Ox, according to the list of celebrities posted. (Took the methodical route, starting of with the Rat and found an animal match quickly.) So, excuse me for boaring you to death, it's time to check out other threads and posts at Songfacts' message boared. =:P

The esteemed PsychoCatholic was born in the year of the Ox, according to the list of celebrities posted. (Took the methodical route, starting of with the Rat and found an animal match quickly.) So, excuse me for boaring you to death, it's time to check out other threads and posts at Songfacts' message boared. =:P

Lol, im sorry guys, i didnt even realize i had done that...

Snake here as well:

Snakes are romantic and charming. They are deep thinkers and always mysterious. Snakes are graceful and soft spoken. They love a good book and appreciate all of the arts. They lean towards all of the finer things in life. Snakes trust themselves above all others and are seldom wrong; but behind a sophisticated front,Snakes are very superstitious!

Snakes are good with money and don't have to worry about finances. Somehow, when money is needed, it appears. In spite of their good luck with money, Snakes should never gamble. They could suffer big losses if they did, but Snakes learn fast. Once they have made a mistake,they never repeat it. They also never forgive you if you break a promise. By nature they are skeptical beings but keep their suspicions to themselves. They are very private and not concerned with the business of others. Idle gossip is not for them.

Snakes can be possessive in their relationships with others.They are passionate but jealous lovers. You can never tell how far Snakes will go to achieve their aims. They are relentless and their computer-like brains never stop plotting.When you anger them, you feel their icy hostility instead of hearing any sharp words. They will bide their time for revenge, so watch out! Snakes are elegant dressers, well-mannered, and always discrete. They always appear quiet and docile, but watch out, they never betray their true feelings. Their moves are planned out well in advance and they will hold their position to the bitter end. They can be evasive, and just when you think you have them, they slip away.

Snakes make good politicians since they can negotiate just about anything. Snakes also have a great sense of humor, and even in a crisis situation, they can lighten the atmosphere. They never lose their spark even when weighed down by trouble themselves. Being pillars of strength,they always maintain their presence of mind during confusion or crisis.

Snakes have beautiful skin. They possess a cool and classic air about them. They love expensive things,too. Snakes save for the real thing rather than buy an imitation. Snakes admire power and surround themselves with successful people. Their many talents and natural abilities make them sought-after as leaders. People admire and support Snakes even if they don't understand them.

Whatever happens, Snakes always strike out for themselves. They know how to use people and situations to their advantage. They are destined for fame and fortune.

You're from the right place then , Soulgirl , as there aren't supposed to be any snakes in Ireland . Correct ? :D

yes, kev, that is correct - clever boy! st patrick banished all the snakes from ireland back around the 5th century, or so the legend goes. i reckon that the snakes are just a metaphor for satan since st patrick was the missionary who brought christianity to ireland!