Music Trivia Question

Anna

Hi guys -

my boyfriend is trying to answer a trivia question. the question is this - name a singer (it is neither genre, era, nor gender specific) whose last name can be rearranged to a one-word mountain or one-word mountain range.

Also - another question - a male singer whose last name can be rearranged to EACH of the following:

1) A U.S. City

2) A weapon

3) something that can be worn.

we're at a loss! any guesses? please post them here...thanks!

Edited by Guest

this question is driving me nuts now too Anna!....I'll do some more searchin for ya!...here's a thought, you could get a list of all US cities and use maybe a de scrambler online with each of them...it would take you quite awhile though...

Edited by Guest

I'm searching for an answer for you, Anna and Tim.

Unfortunately I don't have much free time during the week.

I will have lots of time on Friday and Saturday, so I'll try to figure it out then.

I like challenges like this. :thumbsup:

I can't wait to find out the answer.

Wow! What a challenge.

There are just too many male singers to go through.

I tried a lot already and came up with nothing.

I'll keep trying when I get some more free time.

This is tough.

I hope it's a legitimate question with an answer and not some internet joke question with no answer.

I'm determined to find an answer even if it takes a long time, which it prolly will.

Q1 - There is a reggae singer named "Ras Raul"; the last name can be arranged to make "Ural", as in Ural Mountains in Russia.

I'm sure that's way too obscure, though.

There are also a ton of "Snead"'s, which you can get from Andes:

Ray, Ed, Doak, Earl, John, Edgar, Larry, Quinshae

From the Anvil Mountains in the Yukon you can get "Lavin", as in Christine Lavin, the folk singer. Or Linda Lavin, but she's known more as an actress, I suppose.

From Recti, a lunar mountain, you can get "Trice", which would give you Obie Trice (rap) and Willie Trice (blues).

Edited by Guest

I think it's a trick question....is this the first time songfactors have been stumped?....where's Bazooka?....Brad?...Das?...come on you guys!

I've been working on the 2nd question.

Trouble is, there are so many singers to try and not much time for me to spend on it, but I have been searching.

It's like finding a needle in a haystack (especially since the name has to match 3 different things), but it gives me something challenging to do in my spare time.

I will not give up until I or someone else finds an answer. :rockon: