Book of Daniel

PSYCHOcatholic

Wow my thoughts exactly.....I was thinking 7th heaven also with an edge....I loved it, and I don't know why it's so controversial, there's way worse things on TV than this, and I don't think it was bad at all...It's reality...Unlike 7th heaven where all problems are solved within the hour.

Its run its course...these kids...these adults even, its been there lifestyle completely. I would guess its time for them to go there seperate ways. And just think...theres gonna be a made for tv movie in a year or so anyway. Then the E! Insiders will start up on all the stuff that went on inside 7th heaven! So have no fear...the Media is here!

• 2 weeks later...

The "18-34 demographic" strikes again! And this group supposedly delights in seeing the bold and the beautiful break all Ten Commandments before the first commercial break. Speaking of controversy, it takes something like "Bruce Almighty" to make a small dent in the public consciousness. Oh for the simpler days when Whoopi Goldberg was upsetting church leaders for "Sister Act." These days, not even the talking toys of "Wonderfalls" made much of imprression. :stars: