Please Sign This Petition

Tenacious_Peaches

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy is one of our best and beloved songfactors... he´s handsome, young, bold, wise, intelligent, with a wonderfull sense of humour, a real Rolling Stones fan :bow: :bow: :bow: who believes in beer and in Keith :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:... and he´s got a web filter at job so he can rarely post now... we miss him badly... mainly some of the girls! :smile: Peaches can surely tell you more... ;)

FREE SAMMY!!!!

Sammy is one of our best and beloved songfactors... he´s handsome, young, bold, wise, intelligent, with a wonderfull sense of humour, a real Rolling Stones fan :bow: :bow: :bow: who believes in beer and in Keith :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:... and he´s got a web filter at job so he can rarely post now... we miss him badly... mainly some of the girls! :smile: Peaches can surely tell you more... ;)

FREE SAMMY!!!!

In the words of Eric Cartman,'THAT SUCKS'.

It's right here, Paul.

Jan.17

MiamiSammy's lone post for the week.

I bet his girlfriend is giving him limited time to play on the computer and pay more attention to her. =:P

Real-time interlude:

MS = MiamiSammy

MSG = MiamiSammi's girlfriend

MSG: Sammy, are you coming to bed?

MS: In a minute, dear. I want to read all of Brad's posts. He's a very funny guy.

MSG: Well, don't be long, you know how I hate waiting.

MS: Yes, dear.

10 minutes later:

MSG: Sammy! I'm getting cold, are you coming to bed?!

MS: In a minute, sweetcakes. I'm trying to figure out Brad's latest anagram.

MSG: What's more important? My happiness or Brad's anagram?! My feet are getting cold!

MS: That's a No-Brainer. :jester:

5 minutes later:

MSG: Sammy! If you don't come to bed right now, I'm not going to talk to you for a whole day, maybe even two.

MS: :)

5 minutes later:

MSG: I mean it, Sammy! You better shut off that d#mn computer and get in here! I'm feeling horny. }:|

MS: Well, why didn't you say so in the first place?! :doh:

MS: (whisper) Stupid B*tch!

:jester: :jester: :jester: :afro: :afro: :afro: