The 4400 & Threshold

Earth-Angel

4400.jpg

I have just spent the last few days watching the entire first 2 series of The 4400 and I cannot cannot wait for the third! I know filming has been scheduled to start in early 2006 - but is there anyone out there besides me who is dying to know what is going to happen?

The storyline and character developments, as well as the sci-fi flavour of this series is so good - I can only compare it to Lost! Really brilliant concept and I am eagerly awaiting new episodes!

The4400-Wereback.jpg

I've also watched the first season of Threshold , which is completely different, but also really good - why did they cancel the second season? I think it helped having "Ethan" from Lost as the main infectee too...that dude is creepy looking!

It certainly had the makings of more than some of the drivel that has been on the box for years...

threshold-logo.jpg

The episode guides for these 2 (as well as LOST) on www.tv.com are really informative and contain episode and show trivia as well as good quotes from each episode and goofs/mistakes.

Anyone else been watching these or have any more news?

I somewhat agree with you UncleJoe, I wasn't as impressed with Threshold as I was with The 4400 - but they are both totally different branches of a similar story.

The 4400 seemed to have more character depth, maybe it was because I have seen both season 1 and 2, but there just seemed more to sink my teeth into and really get involved with.

I like that it is an "alien" story without the "aliens" too. Not expected but makes for very interesting sci-fi change. Quite reminds me in some way of an Xmen type story with X-files and Twilight Zone. Very well constructed!

affiliate9ae.gif

• 1 year later...