How cold is it where you are?

Mike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your from WA Micky? I'm in OR. Hasn't the weather in the NW been kind of crazy lately? The suns shining right now but it's only around 30 or so where I'm at. It snowed last night and they say it's going to snow again tonight.

It's cold for this time of year. We should be moving into the warmer temperatures. Their saying it will stay cold like this for at least another week. :crazy:

I have flowers I need to plant :puppyeyes:

I hear you Lea, I'm looking forward to the gardening season as well. I started some lily bulbs a few weeks ago, and they are now about 1 1/2 feet tall (many with buds forming)...I can't plant these out for another month or so; they will likely bloom indoors now.

We've had really weird weather the past few days. It started off with a snow storm and then came the rain, wind and freezing rain. The children are looking forward to a bad weather front so they can skip school tomorrow.

Ok, so last Saturday, the 12th, I registered 80° on my porch, (78° in the shade) that's 30° above the normal high for this time of year. This last Saturday, the 19th., it was 33° and 7" of snow on my deck. 33° that's ten degrees below the average low for this day. Needless to say very late in the year for any snowfall.

I'm really not sure WHAT to expect next Saturday.

• 6 months later...