How cold is it where you are?

Mike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Marc, Edna, Shawna and Darryl, I am SOOOOO envious! Heck, even the temperature in Batman's neck of the woods sounds tropical to me. Not only is it cold here, but it has been snowing for the last three days. I shoveled my driveway yesterday and when I awoke this morning and looked out my front window, it was covered again with about 2 inches of freshly fallen snow. SIGH! However, there is good news on the horizon. The temperature by Saturday is supposed to be about 7C or 44F.

Not only is it cold here, but it has been snowing for the last three days. I shoveled my driveway yesterday and when I awoke this morning and looked out my front window, it was covered again with about 2 inches of freshly fallen snow.

CanAm, that sounds like the scene of a pretty Christmas tale... as long as you have a nice fireplace and warm clothes...

:):):) Snow is beautiful too...

I know, I´d rather be on the beach too...

the high 50's for the last 2 days and very windy.

Right there with you, Marc. It was so *&%#&@* cold and windy here today that I had to wear thermals, a turtleneck, and my mid-calf-length suede coat - and that didn't even keep me warm. We get your weather right after you're done with it.