How cold is it where you are?

Mike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well , to Hell with Brazil ! That Godless... thongs daily , eh ? ... well , skimpy ...( slobers ) tiny bikinis, aren't they ... and they wear them daily ? Well , I'm unmoved ... Daily ? Really ?... What the Hell am am I doing HERE ?!

• 4 weeks later...

Summertime when the living is easy...

And profitable if you are lucky...

Our lovely summer just turned magically into heat. That's just fine with me. I love the heat. Business wise it's nice too, for me. This past weekend the 92-95 degree days were responsible for 172 cases of beer, 83 cases of soda, and ....1,590 bags of ice!! 3 days. There is just more of the same to come.... ;)

Edited by Guest

• 5 months later...

Boy, do I hate winter and it hasn't "officially" even started yet! Today it is -25C and with windchill it is -39C. Tomorrow it is supposed to be the same. It almost makes me glad I have the flu and stayed home today because I'm certainly not inclined to venture outdoors. You'll notice I did say "almost". My son and wife had it last week and now it seems my daughter and I will have to ride it out for the next few days. I guess I can skip my flu shot next week.