How cold is it where you are?

Mike

We had our first "real" snow over the weekend. My husband, son and I were on a weekend getaway to Branson (The Live Music Show Capital of the World :lol: and about 45 minutes from home) It snowed, iced, sleeted and did all sorts of wintry things.

And it was great that we had a fireplace and jacuzzi tub, but bad that we wanted to see B.B. King at the Lawrence Welk theatre (how weird is that, by the way?)

Anyway, now it's 58 degrees. Missouri weather is crazy...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The weather service went from predicting 4-6 inches of snow to predicting a "wintry mix" for tonight. Our local weather forecasts are unpredictable, but still, something is coming.

All that unseasonably warm weather in January really spoiled me. I am so intolerant of cold now.

Tornando is season starting early. We've had 4 today, 4 or 5 yesterday. Cars on roofs. It's not even spring yet!

76 degrees today, and yesterday, dropping to 50 at night. In about 2 hours time. That's what does it. It sure felt good today though!!! ;)

33 degrees last night, and not too warm tonight, either. Had rain the past few days that turned to snow in the hills by my house. A few areas that do not usually get snow not only got some, they got enough to make snow men, and the snow stuck all day. Pretty strange for so close to Spring.