How cold is it where you are?

Mike

Brad and I went to a living history museum yesterday. I wore my Chargers sweatshirt and he wore a long-sleeved T-shirt. We both roasted. It had to have been at least 80-something here yesterday. Want I should put some sunshine in a zip-lock bag and send it to youse? :grin:

...and I can mail you a snowball in a zip lock bag..fair trade.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have you ever seen those "California snowballs"? They're water in a plastic baggie with a little tiny top hat, carrot, twigs and rocks floating inside. :grin: :grin:

We do have the same thing is Jersey. It's a used Hot Pockets wrapper filled with gray slush, metal slivers, the missing finger from Joey "Ninefingers" Graziano, and an empty shotgun shell. Don't order the hand delivery.

PrivateThoughtsPB.jpg

Here's a shot I took two weekends ago on Honey Island (the size of Manhatten), about an hour and a half from home. My Bro-in-law has a cabin there we use from time to time. Going again next week when a couple from Ohio come for a visit. Our home is open to any Songfactors who would like to come. No joke, plenty of room. My wife and I will be your guides in the most most beautiful country on earth. And it be warm ......

That's hysterical! Do they sell 'em on streetcorners, or you do you have to be a member of some special club? ;)

I'm reminded of an old song my mom had on a 45 way back when... "Hernando's Hideaway."

"Just knock three times and whisper low

That you and I were sent by Joe

Then strike a match and you will know

That you're in Hernando's Hideaway..."

I ended up with a surprise day off yesterday, it was 68 degrees, blue skies, all in February! It was absolutely gorgeous, the kind of day that makes you feel good for no reason other than it's just a feel good day. We'll gradually cool off over the week till it's raining and cool over the weekend, but doesn't an unexpected beautiful day make you feel great?