How cold is it where you are?

Mike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your answer is in the question. India's not exactly homogeneous in terms of geography or culture.

I wasn't sure what region you lived in, that's why I included all regions I knew of in my "question".

P.S: Lucky you! Mangoes! Can you send some here? :grin:

Edited by Guest

We had a cooler day today than over the previous week. It's 7 pm and it's 30c (feels like 37 with humidity) so it wasn't bad today. (In F it's 86 and 99).

Uncle Joe's idea of sitting around in the nude is a great idea! :thumbsup:

OMG! I'm melting! 35*c and that's the 1pm temperature. That's 95*f

:mad: Yuck! :thumbsdown:

We get 2 more days of this until we get a one-day dip in temps (only 28 C predicted! 82 F) then back to 33 - 42 degree heat for forseable future... why don't I just move to India already? :laughing:

Ray, SD county is really weird, with current temps ranging from 112-115 in the desert, to maybe 85-95 in the mountain/inland areas, to the coast where we have yet to hit 80 (we are literally less than 5 miles inland). It is however still considered a "heat wave". I feel silly even saying that. :D Mid August, we might hit 85-90 for about a month and that's pushing it. Most homes on the coast don't have air conditioning (obviously we don't really need it), but for that 1 month we sweat like pigs. :D