Mike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

It is unseasonably cold here and it's just getting ridiculous. The rain is normal but we're averaging about 10 degrees cooler then normal for Oregon. On the news this morning they said the roses for the rose festival (what Portland is best known for) may not make a showing this year. I grow roses myself and I think the buds will rot on the bushes this year :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Weird December so far, first half of the month was drier than the first half of July ...? But was a bit colder, now it's milder, but hardly any snow in the mountains... dying to get the snowmobile out... but it's all slushy now until you get to 5000 feet.

yeah, yeah... maybe this winter you'd be best off to stay in NJ, Ron... it's freeeeeezing here. No snow, but it may as well!

In our totally insulated condo, I wake up and it's 65 inside. Don't know how that happens, since all the windows and doors are shut... but that's just because it's so cold outside. :crazy:

• 5 months later...

53 was warm for us, but tomorrow's high is predicted to be 29...no fear, back to the high 40's by the end of the week...we are dodging wintery bullets so far...

Winter is a distant memory as the temp hits 95+ today a possible 100+ tomorrow. I love this weather and the hotter the better.