How cold is it where you are?

Mike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heard this on the news last night: so far, this has been the coolest summer on record in the city of Curitiba. At just over 2/3rds of our summer complete, we would need average highs to be a bit more than 95 degrees every remaining day in order to bring the entire summer average daily high temperature up to normal. I have actually enjoyed the cool temps - but then, I am an idoso.

• 3 weeks later...

This morning, we woke up to snow. My daughter looked out the window and said "But it's supposed to be Spring!"

A funny thing happened on the way to Spring...last Friday it hit 80 degrees, pretty nice for the next to last day of Winter...then on Saturday, it cooled off to around 50 and the same yesterday...today (as Jenny said) we had snow in New Jersey...it wasn't much, but for me it is too much.

• 4 weeks later...

INSTALLING SPRING... ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE. Install delayed....please wait. Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable in Washington. Please try again later.

Never has Seatac not recorded at least one April day at 60° or above. We have yet to hit 60° so far.... Saturday looks promising though. *sigh*

INSTALLING SPRING... ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE. Install delayed....please wait. Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable in Washington. Please try again later.

Never has Seatac not recorded at least one April day at 60° or above. We have yet to hit 60° so far.... Saturday looks promising though. *sigh*

So so so so true!!! I'm freaking freezing !!!! We'll be lucky to see Spring and I feel like Summer may turn into a distant memory :puppyeyes:

I don't like the 90's but at this point 60 sounds good to me :( Damn.