How cold is it where you are?

Mike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's lying don't listen to him focus all your attention on ME and MY weather.

Well , sister , just know that you and 'your weather ' aren't all that bloody interesting then . Wrath of God upon you yet ? No ?! Well, post in when it is, then . :cool: }:|

Well , sister , just know that you and 'your weather ' aren't all that bloody interesting then . Wrath of God upon you yet ? No ?! Well, post in when it is, then . :cool: }:|

WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'NO' DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I WROTE? clearly you didn't. well GO READ IT THEN. Melbourne's going through War of the Worlds weather and you say that's NOT wrath of god. Listen, your living in a country that's just waiting for earthquake and/or tsunami and/or global warming to drown it doesn't mean anything until said earthquake/tsunami/global warming actually happens, so till then it's anyone's game (and by 'anyone's' I mean 'my')

vowk5f.jpg I was in Northern Ontario last week and can tell you that -40F is not a lot of fun. I expect Key Largo, Florida to be more hospitible next week. We did the cup of hot water trick late one positively frigid night and it's true. You throw a mug of hot water in the air and it turns to vapor immediately. The water, not the mug.

We had a Nor'easter (which is basically a winter hurricane) and there has been about 5 inches of rain since Friday. There were high winds, thunder, lightning, torrential downpours, flooding, trees falling...but on the bright side...it should be near 70 degrees by the end of the week. Hopefully we dry out.

I am asking that Mother Nature take a bow for yesterday, today and the upcoming weekend. All days were/are/will be in the 70's. We are looking to break the March 19th high temp record today.

My son is home from Rutgers for Spring Break and he, along with my other two kids, are having their friends over the house tonight for a fire pit...a good excuse to burn stuff for no reason. This is something they have done for the past few years at their friend's houses. I bought a pit last year and we are now in the fire pit loop.

Ron, I am enjoying the weather, too, but sadly, by Monday we'll be back down to normal temperatures, so the winter coat can't get packed away just yet.

The pit party sounds fun....and there's also the bonus that you know where your kids are and can keep tabs on them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...