How cold is it where you are?

Mike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have any tornadoes near you Lucky? We are dealing with mud flows here....waiting for some serious mud slides with the next storm. Almost 500 houses are to be evacuated tomorrow when the rain starts. These are all houses that almost burned down a few months ago from The Station fire. Yikes.

Nope no Tonadoes, but it is bad. I mean really bad. Roads flooded, mudslides, people stranded in their cars, power outages. It's crazy. Almost like home. ;)

I do feel badly thouhg, a lot of people are really struggling for one reason or another because of this rain. And it's not done! :P

Nope no Tonadoes, but it is bad. I mean really bad. Roads flooded, mudslides, people stranded in their cars, power outages. It's crazy. Almost like home. ;)

I do feel badly thouhg, a lot of people are really struggling for one reason or another because of this rain. And it's not done! :P

You guys have been on the news a lot in the past two days.

I hope no tragedies happen there. I think the world has had enough of those to last us a lifetime :(

It's gotten a lot cooler my way in the last couple of days.

Monday the high was 60 degrees F. Today, Friday, the high is only expected to hit 30 degrees fahrenheit.

(yes, I can spell it but it's so much easier to write a "F").

I don't know but a 30 degree drop in less than a week wasn't meant for things that live long.

I could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

No snow predicted up by me as of this morning. Where I live, a foot or so can be handled easily, though, because we usually get a lot of snow. My sister lives in Jackson and often has to work weekends, so for her sake, I hope the snow isn't so bad. Ocean county's road system is not so great....

The snow is steadily falling (since around 5 PM) and they're now calling for 14-20 inches in Philly and 18-24 south of here in Delaware, South Jersey.

We ended up with about one inch of snow...90 miles south, UJ is getting rocked with snow...a little south of that...DC got even more....I bought food as though I would be trapped inside today...may as well enjoy it..