How cold is it where you are?

Mike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We got about 4 inches of snow on Saturday afternoon up by me. Yesterday was quite nice, though. I built a little snowman with my daughter. I am not keen on winter, but if I have to endure it, I can endure sunny days in the 40s with no wind, like yesterday.

16 Farenheit in Eugene right now. I can't stand this

You think thats bad, it has been anywhere from 0 to 4 degrees closer to the coast. I can't believe a lot of people from Portland are still going to the coast on the weekends :stars:

It's cold to the bone here and is supposed to get even colder in the next few days :(

If I wanted to be this cold I would have stayed in Wyoming. I am seriously hating this weather brrrrrr

36 °F / 2 °C

Light Rain Mist

Windchill: 33 °F / 1 °C

Humidity: 93%

Dew Point: 34 °F / 1 °C

Wind: 4 mph / 6 km/h / 1.5 m/s from the NNE

Pressure: 29.79 in / 1009 hPa (Falling)

Visibility: 4.0 miles / 6.4 kilometers

UV: 0 out of 16

Clouds:

Overcast 500 ft / 152 m

(Above Ground Level)

Elevation: 968 ft / 295 m

I was gonna ask that to Mars.

Batman and I live in OR and it's not supposed to get this cold here.

Now when I lived in WYO I would have expected cold to the bone weather. Thats why I will never live there again in my lifetime

It's summertime here, you northern hemisphere people are all freaks :)
*shiver* (curse you' date=' moody Melbourne weather)[/quote']

Ahhh karma. See what happens when you call those less fortunate, freaks. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If I wanted to be this cold I would have stayed in Wyoming. I am seriously hating this weather brrrrrr

Funny you should say that. It's a veritable heatwave at -4 with a high of 7° today, and tomorrow the tropical weather continues with a low of 3° and a high of 17°. Good thing I'm stuck inside with a hellacious cold.