How cold is it where you are?

Mike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just keep thinking, July. It'll be here, I just have to wait....

f_1bcf2a49m_5a17b52.jpg

That photo reminds me of one of my gun racks. I mean, wouldn't a stainless steel .30-06 w/a mahogany handle look in proper placement on those four ears?

Now, there are many that will disagree and even say,"pfft" whilst they sit and eat chicken nuggets, hamburgers, filet mignon wrapped w/ bacon and fish.

Keep it real, brother!

Vegans, sorry to have disappointed you.

We have storms and wind and snow and everything in Europe right now...

that's true :crazy:

Winter Weather Paralyzes Western Europe

Blizzards, ice and flooding has ravaged Western Europe over the past few days. At least 25 people were injured by a tornado in Malaga, Spain, while heavy snowfall has left thousands stranded in airports and traffic jams across much of the continent.

(article includes some pretty pictures of London and Paris :) )

You edited your post after I replied, I didn't see your edit. I'm neither a vegan nor a vegetarian

That's wonderful, fine and great.

But what is your point to my original post and why did you bother to even reply to me?

BTW, I didn't edit my first post.

I'm quite curious, though. What did you think it might've said, or, more proper, read?

Edna,

Do you like cheese burgers, pork chops, tacos, spahgetti, shrimp alfredo, filet mignon, chili, cheese, milk,eggs, butter, potato chips, leather jackets, boots, belts, high heels, purses, make-up, wallets, soap, candles, paint, carpet, hardwood floors, household cleansers and even money, etc. etc.?

If you like even one of the above then you've killed Bambi a thousand times two.

That's wonderful, fine and great.

But what is your point to my original post and why did you bother to even reply to me?

BTW, I didn't edit my first post.

I'm quite curious, though. What did you think it might've said, or, more proper, read?

Not your first post, the one in which you asked if I was a vegan.

To me there's a difference between killing an animal for food and killing an animal just to show off your skills or that you killed a deer or whatever. I don't know if that's a double standard, but something like putting the head on your wall or using it as a gun rack seems degrading to me. It's not the same as killing a cow in order to eat it.

Edna, do you like cheese burgers, pork chops, tacos, spahgetti, shrimp alfredo, filet mignon, chili, cheese, milk, butter, leather jackets, soap, candles, paint, etc. etc.?

If you like even one of the above then you've killed Bambi a hundred times two.

I love spaghetti, milk, cheese and yes, I used to wear leather jackets (I´m sorry about this)... I use soap and paint too.

Now, I don´t believe you if you say that killing those two little Bambis -and of course not while they´re caught in the snow- is something exciting for you. As a trophy? A trophy for what? For killing two Bambies, just like that?

No, I don´t believe you...