How cold is it where you are?

Mike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's about 20F right now, but it's supposed to drop like a son-of-a-b*tch today. we finally got some snow.. they predicted over a foot, we got about 7 or 8 inches, but the wind was gusting at 50mph. so, it's a little bit messed up out there. but it's beautiful.. i love winter and snow... :coolio: :rockon:

Everything is closed or cancelled today....No one on the roads, so they better get the plows out and get those roads clear....I don't want to be snowed in for too long...

Pssst...did you see the Cabana boy the agency sent you?.... :jester: he's in the "Craving" thread...

Edited by Guest

Bone-chillingly, brass monkey cojone-freezingly, teeth chatteringly, eye-wateringly, mind-numbingly, as cold as a witches thorax (ingly)cold!!!! -21C without windchill. With windchill, -30C. Brrrr!!! My wife and I are wearing sweaters indoors, while my 9 year old son is running around wearing only a pair of boxer shorts. Boy, I wish I had his metabolism! Even the 2 glasses of champagne have not helped warm the cockles of my heart. I'll have to put my wife in charge of that. I really love Valentine's Day.

• 3 weeks later...

FREEEEEZing....this is suppose to be the last week of this weather...Today it took me 45 minutes to drive from a meeting, that usually only takes me 15 minutes to get home....Bad white outs, cars were in the ditches, people running into the snow plows coz the couldn't see ahead of them...very very bad..I didn't even know I was at a redlight untill I was almost underneath it....tonight and tomorrow with the wind chill 20 below....brrrrrrrr.

I better get some wine... :P

Honestly , though , I think the days of Canadians enjoying telling others their extreme winter stories are becoming numbered . For the last 10 years or so , the U.S. has had far more extreme and unusual situations , generally , while Canada has been rather mild compared to it's past norms .