How cold is it where you are?

Mike

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:( we finally got a sprinkling of snow, just enough to whiten up all that gray, that bad storm, that hit from what to where? the rockies to the east coast? must have just taken a break, when it flew over us . we really didn't get anything at all.... :confused: i wonder how it did that??? =:P :puppyeyes: :rockon:

It's colder than a witch's you-know-what, but it's OK. It's January, it's supposed to be cold. I can deal....

If any snow comes over here, I'll send it to your house, Seeker. I don't mind it, but I hate driving in it.

I love cold cold, the colder the better, but I hate this type of cold. Which is a chill, as it spits rain on you, then the wind howls through you a drys the rain off you takeing your body heat with it! Grr... }:(

Wise girl. :cool:

I have a party tonight and it´s very cold outside. So I don´t know what to wear... :P shall I look wonderful in my thin new leather jacket and have a flu tomorrow... ot shall I put my jeans and my coat and feel fine... but not so gorgeous?

that reminds me of a comedian I saw once, who talked about how women wear such tight jeans that they have to lay on their beds and pull up the zipper with a pair of pliers. And afterwards they couldn't even breathe. But hey, "Who cares if you can breathe when you're looking so good?"

that reminds me of a comedian I saw once, who talked about how women wear such tight jeans that they have to lay on their beds and pull up the zipper with a pair of pliers. And afterwards they couldn't even breathe. But hey, "Who cares if you can breathe when you're looking so good?"

Shawna...that is too funny and I had to do that for my one girlfriend in high school! She always had jeans so tight that I would have to pull the zipper up for her and then we would go out drinking and she would have to pee and I would have to help her get them zipped up again!!