Tell me about David Bowie.

jman14141414

I saw Bowie back in 1990 or '91...can't remember the year for sure...but was impressed witht the concert. I had been listening to Bowie since the 70's and just find him a very intriguing person. He changed his persona over the years but with each change came music that was some of the best music of the time. I hope if someone hasn't really sat down and jammed to Bowie, they do so! And his eyes are totally cool...look close!

I found this on Wikipedia:

"Popular legend has it that in the spring of 1962, Bowie and his schoolmate, George Underwood, got into a fight over a girl. Underwood was wearing a ring when he struck Bowie, and it hit him in the left eye. Bowie was forced out of school for eight months and at one point it was feared that he would lose the sight in his left eye. He had several operations, but the doctors could not fully repair the damage, leaving his pupil permanently dilated. As a result, Bowie has faulty depth perception and his left eye, although naturally blue, now usually appears to be brown or green (depending on the ambient lighting)"