Cher

chelleshopsx

Anyone here a fan of Cher's music? She's got this awesome gold collection cd that pretty much has everything you could ever want of her's on it. I thought the fans might like to know that it's part of a promotional deal going on at Target right now. If you buy two gold collection cds, you get $15 free toward itunes. it's pretty awesome. the cds are cheap, double discs, and all classic rock from what I saw. so if you do it, let me know which two you pick up!

I'll get slated for this...

I actually don't mind Cher.

Jesse James

If I Could Turn Back Time

Gypsys, Tramps and Thieves

Love and Understanding

I Found Someone

Dead Ringer For Love

We All Sleep Alone

:thumbsup:

Having said that, I've never paid full price for one of her CDs, and can't see that I would. I wait til any of her CDs come into the local charity shop and pick them up then. That way kids with Cancer (I mainly go to CLIC ) benefit from my bad taste!

Edited by Guest

I like Cher as a singer ; definately not as a celebrity , though . Wouldn't buy her CDs as the occasional tune on the radio is enough . Goofy as it was , I remember enjoying the "Sonny and Cher " TV show, as well as "Tony Orlando and Dawn" -- bring back some variety shows ; enough ' reality' , already !

Well, as she's been recording all my sentient life (I thought 'I got you Babe' was great when I was 10 and Gypsies Tramps and Thieves was a great song...when I was a teenager, and Turn Back Time was great when I was 30 odd...and 'Believe' made me wonder whether I was really a 40 year old Gay Disco Clubber at heart :) etc....She has cut some great songs in her time, great pins and obviously barking mad...you've got to love her... :):):)