9. Rabbit Fighter

10. Baby Strange

11. Ballrooms Of Mars

12. Chariot Choogle

13. Main Man

14. Cadillac

15. Thunderwing

16. Lady

T-Rextacy was at the height of its powers when Marc Bolan and T-Rex unleashed The Slider upon the masses. Released in 1972, The Slider (the follow up to the glam rock smash, Electric Warrior) allegedly sold 100,000 copies in four days!!

The Slider is home to some brilliant, beautiful and irresistable songs; rockers like the anthemic Metal Guru and Telegram Sam, slow, dreamy numbers like Spaceball Ricochet and the string laden Ballrooms Of Mars, and solid glam rock grooves like The Slider, Baby Strange and Rock On. Then there's the 'Zep Rex' experiment, Buick Mackane.

This is my favourite T-Rex album. Even though glam rock appears to be a dated concept, to me T-Rex albums sound as fresh, new and exciting as the day they were recorded.

I like every song on the album, but my favourites are Spaceball Ricochet, Metal Guru, Ballrooms Of Mars, The Slider, Telegram Sam, Cadillac and Baby Strange.

The Slider was re-released this year.

Great album, I'm surprised it's not more popular today! Whenever I play it in the car...well, my friends don't seem to like it, but my sister's friends do. It seems like if it was released today, it would get a lot of airplay on pop radio.

Also, this album has some great meaningless vocals. I'm talking about things like the "ah-ahahahhhh-yeah-yeah" at the beginning of Metal Guru, and the "Oh baby!" at the beginning of Telegram Sam, one of my personal favorites from T. Rex. I think this album is better than Electric Warrior.